This comprehensive workshop series includes a personal 360-degree leadership assessment, one-on-one coaching, and engaging training to improve your leadership with research-based methods.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is offered every fall, winter and spring. Workshop series are usually offered over the course of six weeks.
Whether you want to step into the corporate realm with an edge or you want to plan the ultimate weekend music festival, this world-renowned workshop series is for YOU! Through participation in the series, you will learn The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership—five easy to remember, over-arching leadership practices that will yield results every time.
Not just any leadership theory can boast inclusion in more than 300 doctoral dissertations, research in more than 60 countries, or being practiced in several Fortune 100 companies... The Leadership Challenge can.
- 360-degree leadership assessment (Student Leadership Practices Inventory or "S-LPI")
- Engaging, interactive and multi-modal training
- Extensive review materials and implementation tools
- Certificate of completion of The Leadership Challenge Workshop at UCSB
- Credit toward the SLC Introductory Leadership Certificate (Level 1)
- Invitations to special events hosted by the Leadership Development Center and partners.
Find out more about The Leadership Challenge® online at www.leadershipchallenge.com.
Spring 2014 Schedule
Saturday, April 19, 2014
9:30am - 4:00pm
SRB Multipurpose Room
Click here to RSVP today!
Participants must be available to participate for the full day.
Note: Unable to attend this quarter? Rest assured, The Leadership Challenge Workshop will be offered again next quarter. Visit our web site again soon!