The following scheduling information applies to the five EOP Cultural Resource Centers (CRCs) located on the first floor of the Student Resource Building (SRB). If you have any questions regarding scheduling of the CRCs, please contact EOP at (805) 893-4758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation of Spaces
- Priority Reservation for the Centers will be given to those registered organizations affiliated with each space. See below for the list of participating, registered student organizations.
- The reservation form must be submitted in person to the EOP front desk. Reservation forms will not be accepted via email.
- Reservation forms must be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.
- The reservation form has been made available on the EOP website for your convenience.
- Reservation forms can be submitted beginning the first day of classes of each quarter.
- Reservations are not available during week of welcome, the first week (first 5 days of instruction), dead week and finals week.
- Community Hours are from 1pm-5pm daily in every EOP Cultural Resource Center.
- The spaces will not be available for reservation during these hours (1pm-5pm) Monday through Friday.
- This time frame is reserved for student organizations affiliated with this space for the purposes of planning, studying, or gathering in community.
- During this time, the Cultural Resource Centers will be active, engaging spaces.
- All students are welcome to join us and participate in Community Hours
Note: There are many rooms available for reservation via the Office of Student Life Scheduling page, for more information on room availability visit Campus Scheduling Guide.
Affiliated Student Organizations
African diasporic Cultural Resource Center (AdCRC)
Afrikan Black Coalition ConferenceAfrican diasporic CRC Mentors
Black Business Association
Black Pioneers Renaissance Organization
Black Student Union
National Society of Black Engineers
Pan-African Student Union
American Indian Cultural Resource Center (AICRC)
American Indian and Indigenous Arts Collaborative
American Indian & Indigenous Gardens Alliance
American Indian Student Association
American Indian Student Mentor Association
Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
STANDS Mentorship Program
Asian Resource Center (ARC)
Asian Pacific Islander Political Alliance
Asian Resource Center
Chinese Cultural Exchange Association
Chinese Student Association
Chinese Student and Scholar Association
Hong Kong Student Association
Indian Association of Santa Barbara
Indus (South Asia Student Association)
Japanese Language Cafe
Japanese Student Association
Khmer Student Association
Korean American Student Association
Liberty in North Korea
Nikkei Student Union
Pacific Islander Student Association
Queer Asian and Pacific Islanders
Shokeen Billo Raaniyan Bhangra Team
South Asian Students Association
Southeast Asian Union
Taiwanese American Student Association
Taiwanese Student Association
Thai Student Union
Vietnamese Student Association
Chican@/Latin@ Cultural Resrouce Center (CLCRC)
Association of Latino Professionals
Brazilian Student Association
Chican@ Latin@ Scholars
Cultura Arts de El Congreso
Hermanas Unidas Inc.
Improving Dreams Equality Access and Success
Latino Business Association
Motivation Enrichment Through Education
Mujeres Unidas por Justicia, Educacion y Revolucion
Success, Determination, & Advocacy
Union Salvadoreña de Estudiantes Universitarios
Middle Eastern Resource Center (MERC)
Arab Student Group
Armenian Student Association
Gauchos United for Israel
Jewish Voice for Peace
Middle Eastern CRC
Model Arab League
Olive Tree Initiative
Persian Student Group
Santa Barbara Hillel
Saudi Students Club
South Asian Students Association
Students for Justice in Palestine
Turkish Student Association