Welcome to the Office of Student Life (OSL) online! OSL administers Campus Organizations, Fraternities & Sororities, and Leadership Development, as well as several special activities initiatives including After Dark, CommUnity Grants, and Student-Initiated Outreach Programming. OSL is part of the Student Life Suite in Student Affairs. We welcome you to our site and encourage you to get to know us and our partners... We are here to serve you!
- Getting Involved in Campus Organizations
- Registering a NEW Campus Organization
- Re-registering an EXISTING Campus Organization (Below)
Campus Orgs Registration Forms
STEP 1 – Update Organization Profile
You will now see a blue box at the top of your organization’s OrgSync that says “A community administrator has requested that you update your organization’s profile.” Click the link to update your organization’s profile.
The profile is pre-filled with all of the information from your previous registration (including the constitution). Please take this opportunity to update your organization’s information, especially:
- the organization’s Constitution, if there are any changes,
- the names and contact information of all officers and the advisor, and
- the Signatory Form (download and complete hardcopy by October 4)
Please review the Campus Orgs policies on the last page carefully before submitting your renewal request.
STEP 2 – Pass Down Organization/OrgSync Access
After you have submitted the update, be sure to go to the People module in your organization and give administrator or officer access to the new officers!
- If the new officer is already registered on OrgSync and a member of your organization, click “Options” next to the member and upgrade their Account Group.
- If the new officer is not yet registered on OrgSync, click “Invite Members” to send a personalized invitation.
NEXT STEPS (FALL QUARTER)
Essential steps to finalize organization registration will take place during the first week of the fall quarter. We will contact organization officers and advisors late this summer to provide additional instructions. The fall registration procedure will include:
- Updated Signatory Form
- Payment of registration fee (reduced for 2013-14: $25 for priority registration; $40 for regular registration)
- Participation in Camps Orgs orientation sessions and the fall Student Leader Retreat, details TBA