Welcome to the Office of Student Life (OSL) online! OSL administers Campus Organizations, Fraternities & Sororities, and Leadership Development, as well as several special activities initiatives including After Dark, CommUnity Grants, and Student-Initiated Outreach Programming. OSL is part of the Student Life Suite in Student Affairs. We welcome you to our site and encourage you to get to know us and our partners... We are here to serve you!
Campus Orgs Registration Forms
2014-15 Campus Orgs Re-Registration
Step 1 – Update Organization Profile
You will now see a blue box at the top of your organization’s OrgSync that says “A community administrator has requested that you update your organization’s profile.” Click the link to update your organization’s profile.
The profile is pre-filled with all of the information from your previous registration (including the constitution). Please take this opportunity to update your organization’s information, especially:
- the organization’s Constitution, if there are any changes,
- the names and contact information of all officers and the advisor, and
- the Signatory Form (download and complete hardcopy by October 10, 2014)
Please review the Campus Orgs policies on the last page carefully before submitting your renewal request.
Step 2 – Pass Down Organization/OrgSync Access
After you have submitted the update, be sure to go to the People module in your organization and give administrator or officer access to the new officers!
- If the new officer is already registered on OrgSync and a member of your organization, click “Options” next to the member and upgrade their Account Group.
- If the new officer is not yet registered on OrgSync, click “Invite Members” to send a personalized invitation.
Step 3 – Submit Signatory Form & Registration Fee
Registration Fees and Signatory Forms will be accepted for priority registration between Monday, September 29 and Friday, October 10, 2014. The Signatory Form is available here. The priority registration fee is $25. Registration fees are payable by cash, personal check (to 'UC Regents'), or organization requisition. Organizations that do not complete all steps of the registration process by October 10, 2014 must pay the standard registration fee of $40 (Registration Fees and Signatory Forms for standard registration are accepted year-round).
Step 4 – Attend Campus Orgs Orientation
Send at least one organization officer to a Campus Orgs Orientation session. These sessions combine the basics of administering a registered campus organization at UCSB with an overview of our organization management website, OrgSync.
Spring Quarter 2014 - Until May 7
- Mondays 6-7pm EOP conference room (SRB 2nd floor, room 2228)
- Wednesdays 7-8pm EOP conference room (SRB 2nd floor, room 2228)
- Please note: Attending orientations will only register your org for the remainder of this school year! We will hold orientations for 2014-2015 registration beginning Fall 2014 (dates & details TBA).
Step 5 – Attend the Student Leader Retreat
(Required for Priority Registration of October 10)
Date & Details TBA